Sun, 25 Feb|
Pregnancy Self Love Workshop
This is a beautiful half-day workshop for pregnant mamas to be nurtured with Art Therapy, Movement, and Sound Bowl Meditation, you will also learn self care rituals to take home.
Time & Location
25 Feb 2024, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Byron Bay, 20 Oodgeroo Gardens, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
About the event
This Pregnancy Self-love Workshop is a beautiful, nurturing, special day just for you.
- You will learn how to create connection with your intuition and with your body's wisdom.
- Ways to reduce stress and to release hormones that make you feel happy and loved.
- Explore your 5 senses and how you can use them as an anchor in Labour.
- Ways to create safety and setting healthy boundaries.
- Ways to Create and prepare your birthing environment.
- Learn daily self-care rituals that you can do at home.
- You will also meet with other mamas to be on the day.
10.30 to 12.30
You will start the day by sitting in circle with other mamas to- be as we explore pregnancy through art therapy, movement and meditation.
12.30 to 1.00
You will then enjoy a delicious lunch and time to connect with the other mamas.
1.00 to 2.00
Workshop with Birth Coach Nikki,
After lunch, we will continue exploring your individual needs for your birth through your senses, safety and strengths.
we will explore our 5 senses, our hormones, birthing environment and rituals
2.00 to 2.30
Sound bowl meditation with Danielle
You will float away from this workshop with simple daily rituals and tools to use at home.
This is an event not to be missed,
We are so looking forward to seeing you at this very sacred event.
- Ticket type
Pregnancy Self Love WorkshopPrice$69.00
+$1.73 service fee+$1.73 service fee